Sunday, March 6, 2016

I will not accept less than what I am
I will not be only partially myself because it is prettier or happier
I will be gritty and raw and beautiful and whole
I do love fiercely
Love is at the core of my being
But I know sometimes love is the awakened fire within 
Burning down bridges that no longer serve me

Enough with the thoughts of 'just let it go'
Enough with light and energy washing away the pain

Revel in the pain. Let it resonate. Understand where it is coming from and let it fester until it has eaten away what it needs. Allow yourself to feel exactly what is happening. Let the fire reign in. Let the anger burn. And every day we grow a fraction stronger than the day before.
Do not fear darkness. This is a constant circle. Let the pain in to begin again. Do not kill your body. Let the part of you that cannot go on kill itself. Let your body begin again and start new.
Flowing right along with the thoughts on motherhood, isolation, and transformation.
My next ideas are creating shirts for adults and children. Theses shirts are interconnected and individually worked on. Anyone wearing one will be connected to another and like this web, we are not completely alone when we participate.
Spiritual shirts
Kids love shirts
And boob shirts. Because why not.  I think many people would enjoy it and the freedom of it. Shamed for having breasts? Shame for nipples? Shame for breastfeeding in public? Nope. Not anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment